For your convenience, here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
- What support documents are required for enrollment?
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency - this should be a utility bill or some service provided to your home. The address should match the one on your application. The name on the bill should match one of the parents on file.
- Vaccination Records or Waiver - If you are sending in a waiver for vaccination, please make sure that the form is fully completed, including doctor’s signature if choosing the “Receipt of Information” option.
- Health and Oral Health forms - Kindergarteners Only
All support docs are required in order for an application to be considered complete.
- Where can I find a vaccination waiver or health forms?
- These documents are available for download on the "Enroll" page of our website.
- When can I enroll my child in Transitional Kindergarten?
- Students can enroll in TK (Transitional Kindergarten) at the beginning of the year if their fifth birthday falls between September 2nd and December 2nd. If their fifth birthday falls after December 2nd, 2016, they may not enroll in TK until they turn five.
- Technology is not my thing. Where can I find a paper application?
- No worries! Our paper application is available for download on the Enroll page of our website. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com for a copy.
- Where can I mail my applications and support documents?
- Summit Academy
- 337 Baywood Dr.
- Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Any paperwork can be mailed to:
- I don’t see my question here..