Now Enrolling for the 2018-19 School Year!
Each student is provided with $2,800 (TK-8th Grade) or $3,200 for High School Students for the 2018-19 year
Typical processing time for new applications is 1 business week.
If you have submitted your application and not received a confirmation within 1 business week, please contact our office via email at email@example.com.
Before you begin the application process on our new Schoolmint site, please watch this short tutorial to ensure you are enrolled with the right school
Welcome to Summit Academy Enrollment!
Please be sure to thoroughly read the following prior to starting your application.
Summit Academy is now accepting Electronic Enrollment for the following counties:
Colusa, Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Placer, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, Sutter, Ventura, Yolo, Yuba, Fresno, Inyo, Mono, Kings, Tulare, Monterey, San Benito, Sonoma, Lake, Napa, Marin, Contra Costa, Mendocino, Solano, Madera, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, and San Luis Obispo, Butte, Glenn, Plumas, and Tehama Counties.
Didn't see your county on our list above?
Click here to be notified when enrollment is available in your county.
If you are applying as a Discover of Learning student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. All applications without an accompanying email will be considered regular Summit Academy enrollments.
At Summit Academy, we constantly strive to accommodate our families the best that we can. Unfortunately, in some cases we are unable to place students with an Education Specialist in their immediate area. In these instances students may meet with their ES via phone, or Skype, FaceTime, or a similar platform. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please use the link below to begin the enrollment process.
Before you get started, please note the following:
- If you are enrolling in summer school, please select Yes for "Applying for summer session only." If you'd like to also apply for fall, please let us know in the Comments section at the top of the application.
- When uploading support documents, only one PDF can be uploaded per field. If you have a support document that is more than one page, please merge the pages before uploading. If you do not have software to do so, websites like https://www.pdfmerge.com allow you to merge documents securely, for free.
- If your child is in high school, please provide a current transcript from your previous school. This can be emailed to email@example.com.
- If your child has an IEP, you must submit a complete copy of your child's most recent IEP and psychiatric evaluation, by uploading it where indicated in the application process or via email, as well as email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an initial meeting. Your application is not considered complete until you have done so.
- It is your responsibility to alert your former school of your departure. Please send an email or letter to your former school's registrar upon enrollment and alert them of your start date with Summit to avoid dual enrollment.
- Your application is not considered complete until:
- A copy of your student's birth certificate (a passport is also acceptable)
- Vaccination records or Personal Beliefs Exemption waiver
- Proof of residency (This is usually a utility bill. Info may be redacted, but the name and address must match at least one parent on file. If you cannot provide proof of residency, please submit the McKinney-Vento form, available for download below)
- All required support documents are received. You cannot complete your application without uploading them. They include:
- All required documents are signed (this is done electronically during the registration process)
Click here to enroll!
This link will take you to our Electronic Enrollment.
You can reach us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 818-450-9810.
Email is usually the fastest way to reach us.
Please don't forget to watch this short tutorial on how to navigate through our new enrollment system provided by Schoolmint.