All students are welcome to enroll early for the 2019-20 school year with Summit Academy and take advantage of this amazing opportunity. This program is available to students who attend public school, private school, charter schools, homeschool or file a PSA. If you are in any of the following counties, you are welcome to enroll with us:
Colusa, Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Placer, Riverside, Sacramento, San Bernardino, San Diego, Sutter, Ventura, Yolo, Yuba, Fresno, Inyo, Mono, Kings, Tulare, Monterey, San Benito, Sonoma, Lake, Napa, Marin, Contra Costa, Mendocino, Solano, Madera, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, and San Luis Obispo and Butte Counties
Students will be provided with $500 in educational funding to be used towards classes, courses, materials and curriculum in the months of July and August in 2019.
*Some counties are subjected to an earlier enrollment date that will alter funding for the entire year.
Before you get started, please note the following:
- Please make sure that you select the appropriate term in the Schoolmint application: Summer Only, Summer and Fall or Fall Only. Thank you.
- When uploading support documents, only one PDF can be uploaded per field. If you have a support document that is more than one page, please merge the pages before uploading. If you do not have software to do so, websites like https://www.pdfmerge.com allow you to merge documents securely, for free.
- If your child is in high school, please provide a current transcript from your previous school. This can be uploaded directly into the Schoolmint application or you can email it to email@example.com.
- If your child has an IEP, you must submit a complete copy of your child's most recent IEP and psychiatric evaluation, by uploading it where indicated in the application process or via email, as well as email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an initial meeting. Your application is not considered complete until you have done so. SPED services are not provided during July and August, 2019.
- It is your responsibility to alert your former school of your departure if you are enrolling for the Fall term of the 2019-20 school year. Please send an email or letter to your former school's registrar upon enrollment and alert them of your start date with Summit to avoid dual enrollment. If you are enrolling for Summer Only with no overlapping school days, there is no need to withdraw or notify from your home school.
- Your application is not considered complete until:
- A copy of your student's birth certificate (a passport is also acceptable)
- Vaccination records or Personal Beliefs Exemption waiver
- Proof of residency (This is usually a utility bill. Info may be redacted, but the name and address must match at least one parent on file. If you cannot provide proof of residency, please submit the McKinney-Vento form, available for download below)
- All required support documents are received. You cannot complete your application without uploading them.
- All required documents are signed (this is done electronically during the registration process)