Now Enrolling for 2017-2018 school year!
Typical processing time for new applications is 1 business week.
If you have submitted your application and not received a confirmation within 1 business week, please contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Summit Academy Enrollment!
Please be sure to thoroughly read the following prior to enrolling.
Summit Academy is now accepting Electronic Enrollment for the following counties:
Butte; Sacramento; Placer; Colusa; Yolo; Yuba; Sutter; Lake; Marin; Sonoma; Mendocino; Contra Costa; Napa; Solano; Ventura; San Luis Obispo; Santa Barbara; Imperial; San Diego; Los Angeles; Ventura; San Bernardino; Orange; Kern; Riverside; Fresno; Inyo; Mono; Kings; Tulare; Monterey; San Benito; Merced; Madera; Santa Cruz
Didn't see your county on our list above?
to be notified when enrollment is available in your county.
If you are applying as a Discover of Learning student, please email email@example.com to let us know. All applications without an accompanying email will be considered regular Summit Academy enrollments.
At Summit Academy, we constantly strive to accommodate our families the best that we can. Unfortunately, in some cases we are unable to place students with an Education Specialist in their immediate area. In these instances students may meet with their ES via phone, or Skype, FaceTime, or a similar platform. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please use the link below to begin the enrollment process.
Before you get started, here are some helpful tips:
- Yahoo email addresses are currently not supported through the online registration process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- When uploading support documents, only one PDF can be uploaded per field. If you have a support document that is more than one page, please merge the pages before uploading. If you do not have software to do so, websites like https://www.pdfmerge.com allow you to merge documents securely, for free.
- If your child is in high school, please provide a current transcript from your previous school. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your child has an IEP, you must submit a complete copy of your child's most recent IEP, by uploading it where indicated in the application process or via email, as well as email email@example.com to set up an initial meeting. Your application is not considered complete until you have done so.
- It is your responsibility to alert your former school of your departure. Please send an email or letter to your former school's registrar upon enrollment and alert them of your start date with Summit to avoid dual enrollment.
- Your application is not considered complete until:
- All required support documents are received. It is preferable that they are uploaded during the online registration process, but they can also be mailed to our office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. They include:
- A copy of your student's birth certificate (a passport is also acceptable)
- Vaccination records or Personal Beliefs Exemption waiver
- Proof of residency (This is usually a utility bill. Info may be redacted, but the name and address must match at least one parent on file. If you cannot provide proof of residency, please submit the McKinney-Vento form, available for download below)
- All required documents are signed (this is done electronically during the registration process)
- You see the confirmation page stating that your application is complete and there are FIVE green check marks at the top of the screen.
This link will take you to our Electronic Enrollment. Our district is listed as CalPrep which you will see throughout the enrollment process.
Email is usually the fastest way to reach us.